Welcome to the NEW 99 Service operated by Pulham’s Coaches in partnership with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The 99 Service connects Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals via Arle Court Park & Ride and Cheltenham Town Centre every 30 minutes!
Pulhams Coaches will be operating the new 99 service from Monday 14th August 2017.
In partnership with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust we are providing an extended 99 Service. The new 99 Service will serve Gloucester City Centre, a new Park & Ride stop in Cheltenham as well as stops in Cheltenham Town Centre. The aim of incorporating these new stops to the extended 99 service is to enable staff and patients from all over the county to easily connect with existing local bus and Park & Ride services (including Cheltenham Racecourse routes D and E which run every 8-10 minutes) to each hospital site. The new 99 service stops are located:
Cheltenham Town centre
- Clarence Parade – Buses serving this stop: D, E, F, 99, 94U
- North Street Stop 18 (by Primark) – Buses serving this stop: 99, F
- Albion Street – Buses serving this stop: 99, 606 & 606S, B, F, 801, P&Q
- Arle Court Park and Ride – Buses serving this stop: 99, 511
- Arle Court (Cheltenham Road Stop) – National Express 444
Gloucester City centre
- Gloucestershire Hospital, Tower Block entrance – Buses serving this stop: 99, 33, 6
- Gloucester Bus Station, Market Parade – for information about all current routes serving this stop visit: Traveline South West
The new 99 Service will no longer serve Cheltenham Racecourse. It will however serve a new stop at Arle Court Park & Ride. The service will operate every 30 minutes, Monday to Friday and existing fares will still be available on the service. This includes Adult and Child singles and returns as well as concessionary travel. Travel on the 99 service will remain free for NHS staff with a valid card (excluding Arle Court Park & Ride where a fee of £1 is applicable*).
*Fares are applicable for all other passengers, including concessionary pass holders from Arle Court Park & Ride to Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Hospitals. Please ask your driver to confirm.
**Excludes fares from Arle Court P&R
New vehicles will be running on the 99 Service and they boast a variety of new features to make your journey as comfortable as possible. These include:
- Free Wifi
- More seating
- USB charging
- Next stop announcements
- Track your 99 facility (link coming soon…)
- High backed leather seats
- Plug charging sockets