Welcome to the 99 Service operated by Pulham’s Coaches in partnership with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The 99 Service connects Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals via Arle Court Park & Ride and Cheltenham Town Centre every 30 minutes!
As well as both Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Hospitals, the 99 Service serves Gloucester City Centre, the Park & Ride stop at Arle Court, Cheltenham, as well as stops in Cheltenham Town Centre EVERY 30 MINUTES! The 99 service stops are located:
Cheltenham Town centre
- Clarence Parade – Buses serving this stop: D, E, F, 99, 94U
- North Street Stop 18 (by Primark) – Buses serving this stop: 99, F
- Albion Street – Buses serving this stop: 99, 606 & 606S, B, F, 801, P&Q
- Arle Court Park and Ride – Buses serving this stop: 99, 51
Gloucester City centre
- Gloucestershire Hospital, Tower Block entrance
- Gloucester Bus Station, Market Parade – for information about all current routes serving this stop visit: Traveline South West
Travel on the 99 service is free for NHS staff with a valid card (excluding Arle Court Park & Ride where a fee of £1 is applicable*).
*Fares are applicable for all other passengers, including concessionary pass holders from Arle Court Park & Ride to Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Hospitals. Please ask your driver to confirm.
**Excludes fares from Arle Court P&R
We look forward to welcoming you on board soon!
The 99 buses feature a variety of great features including:
- Free Wifi
- More seating
- USB charging
- Next stop announcements
- Track your 99 facility
- High backed leather seats
- Plug charging sockets