The 99 Service connects Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals via Arle Court Park & Ride and Cheltenham Town Centre every 30 minutes!
As well as both Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Hospitals, the 99 Service serves Gloucester City Centre, the Park & Ride stop at Arle Court, Cheltenham, as well as stops in Cheltenham Town Centre, EVERY 30 MINUTES!
You can now benefit from two additional stops!
NEW: CHELTENHAM – Gloucester Road (end of Granley Road)
NEW: LONGLEVENS – Cheltenham Road (End of Elmbridge Road)
Travel on the 99 service is free for NHS staff with a valid card (excluding Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, Arle Court Park & Ride and Cheltenham Road, Longlevens, where a fee of £1 is applicable*).
*Fares are applicable for all other passengers, including concessionary pass holders from Arle Court Park & Ride to Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Hospitals. Please ask your driver to confirm.
**Excludes fares from Arle Court P&R
Welcome on board!
99 service stops:
- Clarence Parade
- North Street Stop 18 (by Primark)
- Albion Street
- College Road, Cheltenham General Hospital
- NEW: Gloucester Road (end of Granley Road)
- Arle Court Park and Ride
- NEW: Cheltenham Road, Longlevens (End of Elmbridge Road)
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Tower Block entrance
- Gloucester Bus Station, Market Parade – for information about all current routes serving this stop visit: Traveline South West
The 99 buses feature a variety of great features including:
Next stop announcements
Track your 99 facility
High backed leather seats
Plug charging sockets