We’re recruiting now
Trainee Bus and Coach Drivers – get paid to train!
Join our training school to gain a professional qualification that will stay with you for life. Our Trainee Bus and Coach Driver Programme enables you to obtain your full category D licence entitlement and Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), while learning all aspects of the job you would be doing once you qualify. Choose from full and part time contracts to suit you. Complete the application form here
Qualified hourly rate: £12.76 per hour
Qualified annual salary: £36,000 per year or more
Bus and Coach Drivers – £12.76 – £19.14 per hour
We’re recruiting more great driving staff
Full time, part time, casual, schools only – flexible shifts to suit you.
- Travel allowance
- Benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- TBF membership
- CPC training
- Driver medicals
- Christmas Savings Scheme
Attending an interview with us
If you’ve been invited to attend an interview with us, follow these guidelines to give yourself the best chance of success:
- Dress smartly – arriving in smart clothing shows us how you’ll dress when representing our brand to customers.
- Arrive on time – arriving with time to spare tells us you’re a good timekeeper and keen to uphold our high standards.
- Be yourself – there are no trick questions and our interviews are formal but friendly. We want to get to know you and how you can deliver amazing customer service.
- Be true – can’t make it? Changed your mind? Be honest and let us know! Always disclose, medical conditions or convictions at an early stage.