School Groups and Educational Tours
We have a wealth of experience in providing private coach charter to schools, universities and colleges for educational excursions and trips within the UK and into Europe. We understand the importance of Health & Safety regulations set out for schools and other institutions and that outside suppliers such as coach operators must be inspected and audited.
It is of paramount importance that schools choose a professional and reputable operator when booking coaches
In line with this and to help you comply with Health & Safety legislation we:
- Offer experienced staff with the necessary knowledge to help you plan your school trip
- Provide you with staff and driver who have undergone a rigorous, high-quality training programme
- Ensure all staff and a driver possess enhanced level DBS checks and local authority approved identification badges
- Provide advice on travelling times, comfort stops and other location options
- Ensure coaches are presented in a clean and safe condition with many additional safety features
- Have an emergency back-up team if an emergency occurs outside of our normal office hours
- Employ highly-skilled engineers to deliver and comply with robust maintenance procedures including daily vehicle safety checks, defect reporting systems and regular inspections which contribute to an ongoing programme of preventative maintenance
- Operate a modern fleet with CCTV installed on all school vehicles
We are an ongoing member of the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT)
If you would like more information or are considering a school coach trip please contact us; we would be delighted to discuss your requirements and travel plans. In addition, we can arrange a visit to our purpose-built depot in Bourton-on-the-Water, where you can step aboard a selection of our coaches and view our maintenance facilities and procedures. Alternatively, if it is more convenient we would be happy to arrange a time to meet with you at your school.
“….a big thank you to Phil. On the way into London he pointed out sights to our students so that when we got to our destination they were all disappointed it had finished! He went the extra mile over the whole weekend and is a total credit to your company.”